You have rights to mediation if you are unhappy with a decision made by the Local Authority for example:
- The help that my school or college is giving me is not enough, or is not right, for my special educational needs or my disability.
- The local authority has made a decision about the help they think I should have and I don't agree with them.
- I have complained a few times about decisions made by my school or college and I’m still unhappy.
- I’ve complained about the decisions made by health or social care services and I’m still unhappy.
- My local authority is taking too long to help me.
- I am not getting the help that was set out in my EHC plan.
The Equality Act
Click the button below to view an easy read version of the Equality Act.
Your Healthcare Rights
Click the button below to go to the 'Get Your Rights' website to find information about your healthcare rights.